Lehigh Hanson Sales Coordinator in Sellersburg, Indiana
Line Of Business: Regional Administration
Primary Location: Sellersburg-IN
The Role and the Company
Lehigh Hanson is North America’s leading supplier of cement, aggregates, ready mix concrete, and asphalt. We have hundreds of plants and thousands of employees working across the United States and Canada. We are also part of Heidelberg Cement Group, one of the world’s largest building materials companies.
The Sales Coordinator role is based in Sellersburg, IN and reports directly to the Sales Manager.
This full-time position will work closely with the sales team on managing quotes through the sales order process. You will also assist with various other tasks supporting the general sales function.
If you like Sales and are passionate about serving the customer, we would love to hear from you.
What you will get to do
• Assist the sales team in generating and delivering sales quotes.
• Ensure proper information is on sales tickets/ orders.
• Ensure PO's are correct.
• Create Pricing Sheets and maintain Price Lists
• Send Credit App Packages to potential customers
• Provide exceptional sales support to customers.
• Work with sales administrators to provide project and order updates.
• Follow up with customers after bid close to increase market understanding.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with the existing customer base.
• Completion of Meeting planners when making calls to customers.
• Consistently provide feedback to the Sales Manager to address customer service items as they arise.
• Develop a working knowledge of the Company’s product offerings, services, and core competencies.
• Maintain organized customer information within company systems, including quotes, call logs, and follow up forms.
• Liaising with trucking contractors for efficient scheduling of aggregate orders and to ensure on-time delivery.
Essential Experience and Skills
• Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience, preferably in a sales-related role; aggregates industry experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, experience with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is a plus.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Proven relationship management and customer service skills.
• Goals and results-oriented with the ability to take initiative.
• Team-oriented and coachable.
• Knowledge of aggregate materials, aggregate properties, and/or concrete products or other related construction industry experience.
• Experience using SAP
What we have to offer
At Lehigh Hanson, we care a great deal about your health which is why there is no waiting period to participate in highly competitive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance programs. In addition, we offer a 401(k) retirement savings plan with an automatic company contribution as well as matching contributions.
No search firms, please.
Lehigh Hanson is a drug-free workplace.
External candidates must be able to work in the USA without sponsorship.
Employer Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled