Lehigh Hanson Dump Truck Driver in Redmond, Washington
Line Of Business: Aggregates
Primary Location: Redmond-WA
Cadman is currently looking for a responsible, safe, and dependable Dump Truck Driver to join our local team. As a Dump Truck Driver, you will deliver material to job sites following safety guidelines and you are responsible for the efficient transportation of aggregate materials around. This is a bid position which reports to the Distribution Supervisor. Duties include delivering sand, gravel, and crushed materials to Cadman customers. It also includes being able to safely maneuver a dump truck and/or trailer on a job site and possess strong customer service skills.
Who We Are:
Cadman is part of the Lehigh Hanson group of companies. Lehigh Hanson is one of the largest construction materials companies in North America with more than 550 active operations in the U.S. and Canada. Our core activities include the production and distribution of cement and aggregates, ready-mixed concrete, asphalt and other concrete products. With our diverse product lines and locations across North America, there are opportunities to explore different roles and work on a variety of exciting and interesting projects. At Lehigh Hanson, we believe our employees play a key role in the company’s success and future growth.
• Secure, long-term employment
• Competitive wage and benefits package
• Training and development
• Opportunities for advancement
• OT available
• Washington State Drivers License with a Class A CDL.
• Be able to lift 100 lbs.
• Comprehensive knowledge of aggregate product line.
• Previous dump truck experience required.
• Outgoing customer service personality.
• Strong communication skills.
• Team player willing to work within the Total Quality framework.
• Delivers sand, gravel, and crushed products to jobsites.
• Fills out paperwork for each load.
• Responsible for leaving pit with proper product.
• Must protect company from product and damage liability.
Employer Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled