Lehigh Hanson Sales Representative in Penns Park, Pennsylvania
Line Of Business: Aggregates
Primary Location: Penns Park-PA
The Role and the Company
Lehigh Hanson is North America’s leading supplier of cement, aggregates, ready mix concrete, and asphalt. We have hundreds of plants and thousands of employees working across the United States and Canada. We are also part of Heidelberg Cement Group, one of the world’s largest building materials companies.
The Sales Representative role is based in Penns Park, PA and reports directly to the Sales Manager for Eastern/Central PA.
This position will be responsible for daily sales for this area.
What you’ll get to do
• Act as liaison between customer and company
• Oversee dispatch for the locations
• Work closely with Plant Management/Quality Control to ensure customer needs met
• Increase average selling price each year
• Increase market share each year
• Gather market information for management decisions
• Daily visits and communication with customers
• Quote projects and customers in writing as required
• Assisting Sales Manager with research, presentations, reporting as needed
• Responsible for month-end reports
• Responsible for updated market analysis in area of responsibility
Essential Experience and Skills
• BS or BA degree (Preferred) or the equivalent in relevant work experience
• 3 years’ experience in aggregates/building materials
• 2 years sales experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Ability to work in a corporate-structured environment
• Ability to speak effectively in front of groups and customers
What we have to offer
• Competitive base salary and participation in our annual incentive plan
• Highly competitive benefits programs
• 401k retirement savings plan with an automatic company contribution as well as matching contributions.
No search firms please.
Lehigh Hanson is a Drug Free Workplace
External candidates must be able to work in the USA without sponsorship.
Employer Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled