Lehigh Hanson Truck Driver in Bath, New York
Line Of Business: Aggregates
Primary Location: Bath-NY
Lehigh Hanson is seeking a qualified Truck Driver .
The primary function of a truck driver is to move equipment and materials to and from job sites.
Lehigh Hanson is one of the largest construction materials companies in North America with more than 550 active operations in the U.S. and Canada. Our core activities include the production and distribution of cement and aggregates, the two essential raw materials in concrete. Lehigh Hanson companies also produce ready-mixed concrete, asphalt and other concrete products.
Lehigh Hanson is part of the Heidelberg Cement Group, the global market leader in aggregates with leading positions in cement, concrete and other downstream activities. Heidelberg Cement employs some 57,000 people at more than 3,000 locations in more than 50 countries.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled
• Move construction equipment to and from job sites, utilizing lowboys.
• Deliver material (aggregates, hot mix asphalt products) to customers and job sites.
• Perform pre-trip inspections and required documentations.
• Mechanical and good housekeeping duties required to maintain equipment.
This position will be based at Bath, NY
• CDL Class A or B License required, Haz Mat qualification desirable.
• Good physical condition, able to climb in and out of equipment.
• A sense of responsibility for the safety of the public and the work crew.
• Mental alertness.
• Neat and clean appearance.
Employer Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled