Ready Mix Truck Driver SK
Auto req ID 824BR
Ready Mix Truck Drivers are needed in the Moose Jaw and Regina area.
This role is the front line representative of Inland Concrete and will slump, deliver and discharge high quality concrete to a wide variety of different contractors and customers.
Must be able to:
· Safely operate a concrete truck in both urban rural settings.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A class 1 and/or 3 license with air endorsement.
· Experience safely driving heavy trucks for multiple years.
· Proven communication and problem solving skills while working with customers.
· Safely follow policies and procedures.
Candidates must possess:
· A solid knowledge of local and provincial transportation regulations.
· Mechanical aptitude for minor preventative maintenance and pre-shift inspections.
· A proven safety record and a history of being a team player.
· Initiative and be able to work without direct supervision.
What we offer:
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the many ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. We invest in our employees with a variety of training and education programs.
Inland Concrete is a part of the Lehigh Hanson family and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workplace diversity. Employer paid medical will be part of the interview process.
Primary Location Moose Jaw-SK