Loader Operator SK
Auto req ID 826BR
Loader Operators are needed in the Moose Jaw and Regina area.
Heavy Equipment Operators are required for the safe operation of equipment on site.
Must be able to:
· Safely operate loaders and equipment on site.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience with unloading trucks, equipment and materials on the work site.
· Strong skills driving and/or manipulating equipment to dig and move earth, sand, gravel etc.
· The ability to effectively communicate and safely follow directions, report any quality or process issues, informing when maintenance of machine is needed.
· Safely follow policies and procedures.
Candidates must possess:
· A solid knowledge of equipment maintenance and it’s safe operation.
· Mechanical aptitude for minor preventative maintenance and pre-shift inspections.
· A proven safety record and a history of being a team player.
· Initiative and be able to work without direct supervision.
What we offer:
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the many ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. We invest in our employees with a variety of training and education programs.
Inland Concrete is a part of the Lehigh Hanson family and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workplace diversity.
Primary Location Moose Jaw-SK