Concrete Batch Plant Op. SK
Auto req ID 827BR
Batch Plant Operators are needed in the Moose Jaw and Regina area.
The Concrete Batch Plant Operator role will be mixing and producing various concrete mixes for the concrete truck drivers to deliver.
Must be able to:
· Safely operate the batching equipment using the computerized equipment that produces accurately calibrated and consistent mixes of high quality.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience and comfort with monitoring the processing equipment,
· Ability to ensure safe and efficient operation of batching equipment
· The ability to examine materials, ingredients, and products to ensure conformance to established standards.
· Effective communication skills to report any deviations from that might impact production, quality or processing efficiencies.
Candidates must possess:
· A solid knowledge of local and provincial transportation regulations.
· Mechanical aptitude for minor preventative maintenance.
· A proven safety record and a history of being a team player.
· Initiative and be able to work without direct supervision.
What we offer:
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the many ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. We invest in our employees with a variety of training and education programs.
Inland Concrete is a part of the Lehigh Hanson family and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workplace diversity.
Primary Location Moose Jaw-SK